cuddle dealer such a shame I'm afraid of tablespoons though wanna cuttle? ancient mariner 127 hours el bear
RED, THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEN
TEA, A DRINK WITH JAM AND BREAD
heLP I DON’T KNOW WHICH TUNE TO SING IT IN
SO LONG, FAREWELL, AUF WEIDERSENG GOOD BYE.
LOOK DOWN, LOOK DOWN, YOU’RE HERE UNTIL YOU DIE.
This is a good thing
tried it it's legit
The Expeditions Trilogy
Don’t lie, these were three of your favorite movies in childhood. Unfortunately none of them had great financial success at the box office, which left them as stand alone films. Apparently had El Dorado done well there were going to be more Miguel and Tulio films featuring them visiting other marvels of civilization conducting various con jobs. Atlantis was going to have an animated TV series and Disney World attractions that got scuttled after the movie performed poorly. Treasure Planet apparently almost got a sequel too but that’s all we know about that. Thematically, all they have in common are expeditions to hidden places for legendary secrets, but dammit if they don’t fit together perfectly. One thing is for certain though, no one should have to watch Atlantis: Milo’s Return.
The Road to El Dorado (2000)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
Treasure Planet (2002)
these were toates three of my faves!!! what am I saying?! These ARE toates three of my fave films of all time!!
Heart surgeon after 23-hour (successful) lung heart transplantation. His assistant is sleeping in the corner
saw this in the national geographic best 100, this was my favourite
cardiothoracic surgery takes heart
"Post ten facts about yourself and ask ten of your favourite followers to do the same!!! (I love that you always like my things so you are one of my faves :D If you do it tag me I would love to see your answers!! xoxoxoxo)"
Couldn’t find your post, so I’m not sure if these are what you had in mind:
1. My favourite novel is Catch-22.
2. I am genetically half Indian, a quarter South African and a quarter a mixture of European. (I consider myself South African though, and most people agree that I look Indian.)
3. I have had a pet cat (who then had kittens) two pet rabbits (not at the same time), two pet turtles and a pet fish in my lifetime.
4. I have been to every continent except America and Antarctica. (So four out of seven lol.)
5. I have an elder sister by three and a half years. I have never told her, and to anyone who asks I’ll say that I hate her, but I actually care about/love her.
6. I Want is my favourite 1D song. I think it’s closely followed by Story of My Life right now, but I’ve only heard that one five times, so I’m not sure.
7. One day I hope to live in Venice and if it doesn’t have any landmass by then, I want to own a plot of sea, put up a fence around it, and live on a boat inside it.
8. My dream job is (currently, and has been for the last nine years) to be a Cardiothoracic Surgeon. It used to be; Pokemon Trainer, Fire Fighter, and then Vet, in that order.
9. I once cut off a significant portion of the tip of one finger, and I think it grew back? Like you cannot tell the difference between it and the corresponding one of my other hand…
10. I had braces for two years, and now I have to wear a VFR (vacuum form retainer) for my upper teeth, but I don’t so I am slowly developing a gap between the tips of my front two teeth! (I didn’t even have one pre-braces, just an over jet!)
Thanks for asking me! Also, yeah I like a lot (like >20,000 posts) of stuff on tumblr. I should post more but…
embrofic answered el-bear ten facts
No I wouldn't like some juice with my vodka thank you I'd be a morning person after this if you know what I mean high spirits
want brew-tea-ful pun very much intended is it tea you're looking for? steep jump bro
If you don’t get this reference, you’re too young for tumblr.
are you fucking kidding me pixar puts out a movie ever year a baby would get this reference
it’s not pixar it’s a reference to that time in 1994 when lamps became sentient humanoids
many were lost that day
It was a grim day for mankind. My parents took refuge in a cave and thus saved us from certain death; we lived close to a lamp factory at the time and the surrounding region was utterly devastated in the conflict.
My brother fought one off using only an egg whisk and a pogo stick.
Only 90s kids remember the Lampocalypse
My father still has the scars from where one stole his kidney
Ironically, it was a dark time.
ironically it was a dark time favourite post of all time the one about the lampocalypse 90s kid I was born after apartheid but THE LAMPS! nothing can top this