"Ah, yes, my psychiatrist, Hax Murderer. He has been helping me profile this ax murderer."
so funny how the cannibal is called Hannibal! I am a cannibal
OMG WHAT DID I DO!?
For mobile just hold the reblog button
I LEARNED A THING
One of the more stunning space-shots we’ve seen in some time, this photograph of a JAXA HTV-4 spacecraft was taken from ISS during the delivery vehicle’s return to Earth. Strange to think how the most otherworldly photographs are often of our home planet. Keep scrolling for the full image, with details from Mika McKinnon.
pretty space stuff
Happy womb evacuation remembrance day!
lol it's not my birthday failed textpost for future reference please don't wish me a happy birthday when it is my actual day of birth if you somehow find out when that is
Happy womb evacuation remembrance day!
HB happy birthday me birthday's are silly
- Always Post the Rules
- Answer the questions the person tagged you and write
11 5 new ones
(sorry i’m lazy)
11 5 new people and link them to the post
- Let them know you tagged them
1) Where do you want to be in 10 years
Physically? Venice. Working as a practising cardiothoracic surgeon with 4.5 children.
2) Pick a fictional character that you think you’re closest in character to, and pick one that you aspire to be
Maybe Hermione Granger, but I dunno. I’m not that attentive in classes and I tend to fool around a lot more than wrote memorise stuff in my spare time. I’ve always admired Sir Percy Blakeney aka The Scarlet Pimpernel. He’s so unaffected by what people think. And he’s a hero. I wish I could be as altruistic as he is.
3) what is one thing you want to change in the world
The schooling system. I feel like my prime years were lost mucking about in class. I think I could have potentially graduated University already, (sorry I’m not sorry for how conceited this makes me sound) if all the irrelevant crap we had to learn about in school was pruned, and the pace of learning was adjusted so that each individual was working at maximum efficiency.
I could potentially already have two kids at my current age. If I’d graduated last year for instance and was already working… And it is so annoying that I’m probs going to be at least 24 before baby #1.
4) If you could marry any fictional character, who would it be?
The demon Bartimaeus. He’s crack-up. Plus he can shapeshift ;)
5)What makes you happy?
Babies, rain, sailing, making someone laugh, drawing, eating, exercising especially going for runs >1 hour long (doesn’t really matter at what pace). Loads of things I can’t think of rn. Rainbows!! Listening to music. The list goes on.
emptyjuicecarton el bear sorry I'm not going to pass this on I just did the one I got sent November last year!! I don't know enough people on here to send this to another five! please nobody use this to track me down and kill me my mum would never let me live it down.
How to kill a Mockingbird: A seven step guide I Kant tequila mockingbird
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post
- Actually tell them you tagged them
1. Would you ever dye your hair? If yes, what colour? If it’s already dyed, what colour is it, and what was your original colour?
Surely this is cheating??? Four questions in one!
Yes, I’ve always fancied a dark red or chocolate brown or midnight blue. Currently I’m feeling more Midnight Bluey.
My hair is naturally black. And I’ve never dyed it.
2. What are you most excited for at this moment?
I am going on holiday to Egypt at the end of this year!!!!!!!!!! The only thing that could possibly top that would be if I could go to one of the two AM, AM concerts that are coming up in NZ… But alas scheduling difficulties make this rather unlikely.
3. Topic of the last essay you
It was partly reflecting (ugh) on feedback (double ugh) we’d received throughout the year for various other writing stuff, but mostly about my experiences during my clinical placement at a Rest Home that is a part of the Healthcare in the Community programme for second year Medicine.
We had to do 20 hours of ‘assistant care-giving’ (essentially following a care giver around and doing what they told you) for the elderly in a hospital-level Rest Home.
4. Favourite fanartist?
alicexz/theshakespeareanhermit or gottabeshooe
5. What colour is your blog background?
6. What are your best friend’s initials?
Tough one. I don’t know if I have a ‘best’ friend. Instead here are the initials of someone who I would like to think of as my best friend/if we are best friends would be literally the #BESTTHINGEVER! S.J.
7. How many posts does your main blog have?
8. When’s the last time you sent someone an ask?
Today. And I sent two different people different asks!!! So proud of myself rn.
9. Name a classic you want to read?
Not sure what the definition of ‘classic’ is, but I recently acquired a copy of The Divine Comedy!!! Incredibly excited to read it! And one day I hope to read it in Italian, whilst in Venice, where I plan on living in a houseboat, on my own private fenced off plot of sea.
Or maybe A Thousand Splendid Suns. It sounds hot.
10. Do you have posters in your room?
I wish my bf was a hot dog!
I’m so hipster.
This one is not actually in my room, but on the outside of my door, because I ran out of wall space and we did the musculoskeletal system last year.
11. What is your fave drink at Starbucks? if you don’t like Starbucks (or coffee), then name your fave drink!!?
I love Starbucks (and coffee) and my favourite would be a toss-up between a flat white and a Toffee Nut Frappuccino. Both soooooo good!
Things I would be interested to know:
- What is your drink of choice? (Tea or coffee?) And if you only drink the one do you hate the other? Also how do you take your tea/coffee?
- What is on your favourite t-shirt?
- How much water do you consume in a day?
- If you could only ever do one or the other for the rest of your life, would you rather swim or fly?
- Take a picture of the item to your right and upload it.
- Have you ever been in love?
- If you had to pick one adjective to describe evrything from now on, what would it be?
- What are your thoughts on The Walking Dead? (I’m currently obsessed w/ it.)
- What makes you laugh? (Like puns, bad jokes, pain…?)
- Do you have any talents you’d like to share with the rest of the class?
- Have you ever had a pet die on you, and if so how did you cope?
Knights of the round tumblr! I summon ye, to answer the above catechism:
Please tag me in your answer if you do this!!
Have a nice day :D
peachconverse sorry mum I know you said to never tell the truth on the internet... el bear glameows stylesrealm evebiddle cleapayne prigionieradellatimidezza humpmehazza teknaperson idontwanttobefoundagain scienceofdiscontent liddyvibes the-tardis-landed-in-my-bedroom
this is my favorite thing
Probably the first time ive actually been proud to be a catholic.
proud to be in the Catholic fandom the Roman kind if you were wondering I chews to believe
dtf FTW always I lurf these!!!
people who say “suck my dick” as an insult confuse me
is ur dick so bad that it would be insulting to suck it?
sucking your dick would be so horrible that it would put me in my place?
you have bad dick?
well you cocked that up
tfw = that fedora when
wtf = what the fedora
fml = fedora m’lady
stfu = shut the fedora up
keep your fedora on! you'll flip your fedora.
if a charmander running in circles chasing its tail doesnt fit your blog then you are running the wrong kind of blog
well I'm charmed I choose you Hard Mode